Friday, September 12, 2008

In My Continuing Efforts To Blog More...

I'm putting in something really pointless:

I'm at work. I'm doing lots of lame Data Entry stuff right now. I'm almost done with a big project, though. That's pretty sweet. I feel like a glorified secretary sometimes, though. I can't finish copy/pasting crap because I'm the primary phone-answer guy, but whatever. I used to be a writer here. Maybe I'll finally get back to writing stuff. Those were the days. I mailed out the checks to our freelancers, too. It made me sentimental for the days when I just sat on my ass at home and wrote stuff while trying to keep from roaming about the internet as my thoughts roamed, themselves.

I don't know if any of this makes sense to anyone but me, but oh well. I'm just trying to update this thing regularly. I feel like it's such a waste because I like the look of the page and I handpicked the title/url. Alright, I'm gonna get back to work.


By the way: HOLY CRAP! I forgot I got this blog in MAY! I've only posted a handful of blogs and I've had it for four and a half months! That's insane!

Ok, bye now.

2 comments:

The lurker at the threshold said...

Don't worry Zak, your glory days will surely return!
So here's a comment to get you all famous again.

Zak said...

haha, thanks!