Monday, September 29, 2008

I finally got registered to vote today!

I've been trying so hard to get myself registered, but the stupid pdf file registration form kept printing off with the text all encoded in some weird way. So, it ended up looking like I had written it in a combination of Russian and Wingdings. But oh well. I got it printed properly and in the mail. Now all I need is for Dell to finally refund my money so I can get my account fixed up. ...That is, if JP Morgan Chase doesn't have some stupid problem with rescinding my overdraft fees like Wamu told me they would. I'm gonna be so fucking pissed off if this stupid ass crap messes with my money. I shouldn't get fucked over just because Washington Mutual execs are incredibly irresponsible. I can't believe I'm still working through all this Dell crap, though. Their customer service is just uncannily awful.

Okay, bye.

Oh, and my adsense made about a buck fifty today! That's 45 bucks a month if it happens consistently! Pretty nifty! I wonder if I could make more...

No comments: