Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm sure everyone knows, but Dell is a complete waste of time and money...

DON'T EVER BUY A DELL! Dell's products will only get screwed up and you'll never be able to get it fixed. You can't buy anything universal and use it with a Dell product, either, because Dell wants you to buy their shit when the original gets fucked up!
I've recently had my third harware fuckup while dealing with these retards and of course the customer service reps aren't actually able to fix the situation for me. Here's my latest angry message I've sent to them.




I made an order three days ago and put rush delivery on it. When I hadn't received it yesterday, I checked online to see if it was even going through. It wasn't. So, I called and was forwarded to the wrong department five times. I found a completely different number and was finally forwarded from there to the CORRECT dept. Then, someone was finally able to find my order in the system and tell me why it didn't go through. I was ASSURED that it wouldn't somehow process payment anyway, but ...it did. So, I was charged twice and I couldn't call earlier to fix this problem because I was at work. I got home and found two packages at my door. So, the delivery was somewhat less slow than I expected, but they were the wrong power supplies. They were what I ordered, but for some strange reason, I figured that if it said it was compatible with my model of laptop, it would be compatible with my model of laptop. Since they're both the same, they don't fit my computer. I tried to call to fix it, but the customer care center was closed. Now I'm stuck with two of the wrong adapter that I shouldn't have even had to pay for and this needs to be fixed immediately.

Also, that little note at the bottom of your emails that says "Thank you for choosing Dell" is pathetic. I didn't CHOOSE Dell. I wouldn't have been dumb enough to make that mistake. My laptop was bought for me and I'm STUCK with Dell because of the bullshit hardware exclusivity crap that I have to deal with. If I could find a universal adapter that would fit, I would never have had to go through any of this crap.



The message sent and the next page that loaded told me that I should check my email for an automated response designed to answer my question. So, either they get that email a lot, or no one at the company would even see my message and I would get something saying "Thank you for your concern. Unfortunately, we can't help you at all. Please give us more money.


Sincerely

Some Fucktard."


No comments: