Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So, when people think of Radiohead lately, all that ever seems to come up is In_Rainbows. That's kind of annoying. Let's talk about Amnesiac.
I love Amnesiac. It's a great album.

Now, let's talk about Kid A.
I love Kid A.

Now, let's talk about Hail To The Thief.
I love Hail To The Thief, except for "We Suck Young Blood".
That is one of the rare times I will write the name of a song on Hail To The Thief without including it's subtitle.
I promise I won't just write about Radiohead in this blog.
Thank you.

3 comments:

lujk said...

"I promise I won't just write about Radiohead in this blog.
Thank you"

no, yeah, I can totally tell. I mean... that first entry didn't even MENTION radiohead.

Zak said...

That doesn't mean it's ALL I will talk about. I just wanted to leave the page with more than one post. Jeez, judgmental little so-and-so...

Anonymous said...

Good luck blogging.
-fl